Green Curry is another favorite Thai dish, which is well known among both locals and foreigners. Key ingredients include many herbs such as lemongrass, galanga, tumeric, pepper and etc. These herbs make green curry a very healthy Thai dish. Nowaday, it is popular to serve Thai green curry with Kanom-chine (rice noodle) or rice.
DRIED RICE NOODLE 90 G
THAI GREEN CURRY PASTE 80 G
COCONUT MILK POWDER 30 G
NET WEIGHT : 190 gram. (6.70 oz)
1. Boil noodle (90 g) for 7 minutes in boiling water. Put in cold water. Drain water and set aside.
2. Boil water (200 g) in medium pot. 3. Add Thai Green Curry Paste (80 g).
4. Add coconut milk powder (30 g) Mix well, bring to boil. Green Curry soup is ready.
5. Add meat (100 g) until cooked.
6. Add eggplant (100 g) and basil leaves (10 g) until cooked.
7. Pour green curry onto the serving plate on top of noodle. Garnish with fresh basil & chilli